CDs and IRAs
Your plans for the future will require a solid nest egg. We can help. We offer competitive CD rates with terms from 7 days to 60 months. IRAs provide a secure, tax deferred way to save.
Certificate of Deposit (CD)
Lock in your interest rate!
- Maturities for all dollar amounts and time periods, ranging from 7 days to 60 months
- Minimum opening deposits vary (Click for Details)
- Interest can be paid monthly, quarterly, or at maturity
- Interest can be paid back to the principal, by check, or directly deposited to another First Financial Bank account
- Early withdrawal penalty of three months' interest on the amount withdrawn for CDs with a maturity of less than one year
- Early withdrawal penalty of six months' interest on the amount withdrawn for CDs with a maturity of one year or greater
Individual Retirement Account (IRA)
The tax-favored way to save!
- Contributions may be tax-deductible
- All funds accumulate in tax-favored account
- Taxes deferred until distributions begin, when you'll probably be in a lower tax bracket
- An ideal way to save for retirement
For more information about these products, please review our Rates page.